Preparing the Move towards WordPress 1.5

Last night I started testing the migration to WordPress 1.5 by recycling the “WordPress Default” presentation templates to reflect the #B4mad.Net style (first step). Next step was to integrate all the plugins needed to make WordPress a better semantic web publishing plattform:

The third step was a test upgrade of the database, all went ok with the wp-admin/upgrade.php, even the enclosures have been preserved. Afterwards I replaced wp-rdf.php with my own enhanced version.

It looks like everything is prepared to move to WordPress 1.5, some little design work to do on the new templates left…

[6]: http://blog.mookitty.co.uk/wordpress/spaminator/